Glampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for my fanfiction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Love Everything About You.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bailey

I Love Everything About You. Empty
PostSubject: I Love Everything About You.   I Love Everything About You. EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:59 pm

Adam and Tommy lied in their bed while they were in a fierce make out session. Adam was being an animal wanting Tommy so bad, he was pulling and tugging at both their hand ons making Tommy moan his perfect moan.

"Oh! Yeah, Babyboy." Tommy's voice was high and slightly whining, just the pitch that always turned Adam on.

Adam calmed down a bit and kissed the top of his lovers head. "I love absolutely everything about you, my Glitterbaby... My beautiful Glitterbaby."

"You can't possibly love everything about me you goober, now fuck me hard!"

Adam giggled and kissing Tommy's head a few more times, "Oh but I do... I love the top of you're head, roots and all."

Tommy playfully punched him and they both giggled, "I love your hair. It's so much fun to play with." Adam messed up his hair and kissed his forehead. "I love your beautiful face..."

"Alright stop, I know you love me."

"I don't think you realize how much though... I love those beautiful eyes, there like melted caramel. And that adorable nose, and those amazing lips can do some damage." They kissed and Tommy grinded against the glambulge. "No no no, I'm not done... just be patient Glitterbaby."

Tommy sighed and rubbed himself while Adam continued, "I love your skin, it's like white chocolate, I love your neck, especially all of the hickeys on it." Adam crawled lower on the bed so he could be level with Tommy's stomach. He rubbed and tease Tommy's nipples with a hand. "I love your beautiful body, it gets me so hard... you have no idea!"

Adam kissed Tommy down to where his hand was working himself. Tommy was covered in pre come, "I love you all down here too..." Adam said licking up Tommy's length to make him shiver, "I love your long lean legs and each foot and every toe."

Tommy moaned and clung to Adam. "I just love everything about you. Everything... you're my perfect angel"

Tommy shed small tears into Adam's shoulder. "I love you too, Babyboy..."

"Stand up and I'll show you the part thats my favorite." Tommy stood up and turned around and spread his legs but Adam turned his back to face him. He put his hand on Tommy's chest where his heart was. "Right here... I love your big heart. It adds to you're amazing beauty and warmness."

Tommy let his tears roll down his face. Nothing seemed to matter, neither were horny anymore and they just wanted to hold each other. They fell asleep cuddled together.

"Tommy! Wake up honey." Cam came into Tommy's room to shake him. "Come on sleepy head wakey wakey!"

Tommy slowly sat up and looked at the empty space next to him. "Cam, where'd Adam go? He was here last night."

Cam looked at Tommy while holding back her tears. "Tommy... Adam died a long time ago baby... Don't you remember?"

Tommy sat and tried to remember but once he did he couldn't stop crying for hours. He had a dream about the night before Adam died again, he did have them a lot but whenever he woke up he wanted the story to be different. The night Adam told Tommy how much he loved him and they cried together was the best night of Tommy's life.

The morning after Adam went to his brother apartment where Neil was already choked to death and a man was waiting for him. Adam was found by Tommy when they went looking for him. Adam was covered in blood with his clothes ripped off and several stab wounds.

When they got the autopsy report back they found that he was stabbed once in the face, 4 times in the neck, and 5 times in the chest. He was also raped and there was a heart cut into his thigh.

They never found out who did it... Tommy was so broken... He still is.

After crying with Cam, Tommy went to the bathroom where he took a razor and started the bath. They found Tommy dead with a note written in blood on the wall.

"I couldn't take it anymore... I'm with him now."
Back to top Go down
tropica2

PostSubject: amazing   I Love Everything About You. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:49 pm

just amazing.... no word best death fic ive read in my life (and ive read manny) keape it up and post more.
Back to top Go down
glamkitt

PostSubject: Re: I Love Everything About You.   I Love Everything About You. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:54 am

that sent chill down my spine reading that late line.. n tears in my eyes... good writing keep it up....
Back to top Go down
AngeliaGlampireLambert

PostSubject: Re: I Love Everything About You.   I Love Everything About You. EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:57 am

Seriously,Glambert.You are far too glamazing for this story.When I was reading this,I can't hold back my tears. Crying or Very sad You are so good at this.Keep on posting more stories of Adam and Tommy like this.Romantic and touching.That's what all Glamberts and Glampires love the best. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bailey

PostSubject: Re: I Love Everything About You.   I Love Everything About You. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:05 am

Wow that you guys so much! You have no idea how much this means to me <3
Back to top Go down
Lovely

PostSubject: Re: I Love Everything About You.   I Love Everything About You. EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:05 pm

I loved it...wow, I mean, I can't even put into words how this story made me feel. It was just brilliant...you need to write more.
It was beautiful
Back to top Go down
yo

PostSubject: NOOOO </3   I Love Everything About You. EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:14 pm

GREAT story! <3 I am so recommending Very Happy
But when Adam died, I actually started crying in front of my parents :/
AND THEN Tommy </3333333
I like died !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bailey

PostSubject: Re: I Love Everything About You.   I Love Everything About You. EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:50 pm

Thank u all, I'll post another asap!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Love Everything About You.   I Love Everything About You. Empty

Back to top Go down

I Love Everything About You.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Glampire Diaries :: Adommy Fanfiction-
Jump to: