Glampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for my fanfiction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dancing My Way Into Your Heart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SassyGlambert
Admin

Dancing My Way Into Your Heart Empty
PostSubject: Dancing My Way Into Your Heart   Dancing My Way Into Your Heart EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:27 pm

Hey Pretty Baby With
The High Heels On
You Give Me Fever
Like I've Never, Ever Known
You're Just A Product Of
Loveliness
I Like The Groove Of
Your Walk,
Your Talk, Your Dress
I Feel Your Fever
From Miles Around
I'll Pick You Up In My Car
And We'll Paint The Town
Just Kiss Me Baby
And Tell Me Twice
That You're The One For Me

The Way You Make Me Feel
(The Way You Make Me Feel)
You Really Turn Me On
(You Really Turn Me On)
You Knock Me Off Of My Feet
(You Knock Me Off Of
My Feet)
My Lonely Days Are Gone
(My Lonely Days Are Gone)

I Like The Feelin' You're
Givin' Me
Just Hold Me Baby And I'm
In Ecstasy
Oh I'll Be Workin' From Nine
To Five
To Buy You Things To Keep
You By My Side
I Never Felt So In Love Before
Just Promise Baby, You'll
Love Me Forevermore
I Swear I'm Keepin' You
Satisfied
'Cause You're The One For Me

The Way You Make Me Feel
You Really Turn Me On
(You Really Turn Me On)
(You Knock Me Off Of
My Feet)
My Lonely Days Are Gone

I Never Felt So In Love Before
Promise Baby, You'll Love Me
Forevermore
I Swear I'm Keepin' You
Satisfied
'Cause You're The One For
Me . . .

The Way You Make Me Feel
You Really Turn Me On
(You Really Turn Me On)
(You Knock Me Off Of
My Feet)
My Lonely Days Are Gone

Tommy Joe Ratliff smiled and watched as his best friend danced around the garage as she waited for the band and for her boss to arrive, he watched as she walked towards the boom box turning the music then turning to face him.

"How long have you been standing there?" Gina asked as she touched her chest from being a little startled to see him standing there.

"From the start of the song." Tommy smiled at her "i love watching you."

"Creeper." Gina smiled at him before she took a drink out of her water bottle "where is everyone else?"

"Who knows." Tommy shrugged his shoulders "i mean i talked to Adam earlier but he didn't say what time he would be here."

"Have i thanked you for getting me this job?" Gina asked as she set down on the garage floor, Tommy did the same.

"Only about a million times." Tommy laughed "you were the best for the job, and i knew Adam would love you."

"I am sure there are girls better for the choreographer job." Gina laughed.

"Are you kidding me?" Tommy asked looking at her "you dance your ass off better than anyone else i have seen."

"Your my best friend so your supposed to say that." Gina rolled her eyes at him.

"No, seriously dancing is what you were born to do." Tommy told her.

"Thanks, i guess." Gina said just as everyone else started to arrive.

"How did you beat us here?" Adam asked Tommy as he walked into the garage.

"He was being a creeper by watching me dance." Gina laughed before she winked at Tommy.

"Don't blame him." Adam smiled "i could watch you dance freestyle any day."

"You guys don't know what your talking about." Gina said as she shook her head at them." as she walked over to the boom box once more finding the song they always started practice with.
Back to top Go down
http://glampirediaries.heavenforum.com
SassyGlambert
Admin

Dancing My Way Into Your Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing My Way Into Your Heart   Dancing My Way Into Your Heart EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:15 pm

"Hey Gina what are you doing after we leave here?" Tommy wanted to know as practice came to a end and everyone was starting to leave.

"I was going to go home, shower, then make myself a tv dinner before settling in for the rest of the night." Gina replied to him "why do you ask?"

"Maybe we could grab some dinner before going back to our apartments." Tommy suggested to her.

"Yeah, ok." Gina smiled up at him as she hitched her duffel bag onto her shoulder "did you have any place in mind?"

"I know how well you like the chicken alfredo at the Italian restaurant." Tommy told her "i am kind of in the mood for pizza myself."

"Do you want me to follow you there?" Gina asked him "i mean it makes more sense than one of us having to bring the other back to their car."

"Yeah you can follow me." Tommy shrugged his shoulders before he kissed her cheek then went to get into the driver seat of his car.

"Why can i get her out of my fucking mind?" Tommy screamed at himself on the inside "She is your best friend dude, forget it."

Tommy let Gina drive ahead of him, it always made him feel safe to follow behind her incase she was in a accident and he could see it happen and get to her as soon as he could.

Tommy had crushed on Gina from the day they first met but knew if he let those feelings out it could ruin the frienship he had with her. people told him she had the same feelings for him but he never could see her liking him in that way.

She was a innocent type girl who was not as innocent as she seemed, she cussed with the guys which made Tommy like her even more. Tommy was the bad boy type with a kind heart.

It didn't take long for them to arrive at the Italian restaurant when she got out of the car Tommy noticed she had did a quick hair fix, he had to laugh to himself she always cared about her appearance to everyone else.

"Hey." Gina smiled at him as he got out of his car and closed the door.

"How can a girl look so pretty when she has been sweating?" Tommy asked her as he let her slide her arm inside his.

"Your such a charmer." Gina laughed rolling her eyes upwards "but it does make a girl feel good from time to time."

"I speak the truth so it's not really that i am trying to charm you." Tommy told her as they followed a waitress to a table and he pulled the chair out for her.

"Thank you." Gina said to him with a smile on her face "how come you didn't ask if the others wanted to join us?"

"Because i wanted it just to be us two friends." Tommy told her laughing at her question "afraid to have dinner alone with me now?"

"No it isn't that." Gina laughed at him, he could always make her laugh no matter what kind of mood she was in.

Dinner was enjoyed, they hugged one another goodbye then went in opposite directions to go home to a lonely apartment.

Gina let herself into her own apartment and was greeted by her dashchund Copper who she had gotten as a gift from Tommy for her b-day 2 years before.

Gina patted his head and handed him a dog bone before she went to check her messages on the machine, the message she heard last made her heart stop and tears fill her eyes.

Her grandfather had a heart attack and was not expected to make it through the night..
Back to top Go down
http://glampirediaries.heavenforum.com

Dancing My Way Into Your Heart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Glampire Diaries :: Tommy stories-
Jump to: